Fabric parts for 2011-2015 Single BOB Revolution FLEX, PRO, SE, CE & Stroller Strides.
- Seat, Canopy and Lowboy Cargo Basket sold separately.
- PRO model strollers require the PRO seat. PRO seat will work on all strollers listed below (SE, CE, Flex & Strides).
- Seat covers everything from the footwell, safety harness and seat back.
- Canopy stays (frame hoops) sold separately from Canopy.
- NOT compatible with 2016 and newer -OR- 2010 and older BOB Strollers.
- Check your Serial Number or Contact Us with any questions.
NOTE! Additional color options for the canopy can be found on the Ironman / Sport Utility 2011-2015 Fabric parts page. Only the canopies are cross-compatible between the 2011-2015 Revolution style strollers and the Ironman/SUS models. The Ironman/SUS seats are not cross-compatible.
Compatible Strollers based on Serial Number (Model, Serial Number range, Manufacture Date range listed below):
- Revolution SE: BB000001 and higher (Late 2010/2011 - Sept. 2015), DA000000 and higher
- Revolution CE: AP000001 and higher (Late 2010/2011 - Sept. 2015)
- Revolution FLEX: EC000001 and higher, EE000001 and higher (2014 - Sept. 2015)
- Revolution PRO 2014 - Sept. 2015 EA000001 and higher
- Stroller Strides: AQ000001 and higher (Late 2010/2011 - Sept. 2015)
*Manufacture date is independent of model year. Model year is based solely on the Serial Number. If you have a stroller that was manufactured in late 2015 and your Serial Number does not fall within the range of numbers listed above, your stroller is likely a 2016+ model. In which case, please see the associated 2016 fabric product pages.
BOB (Britax) does not have a seat replacement instructional video for the 2011-2015 model year strollers. However, they do have one for 2016 and newer which can be viewed here. There are some subtle changes between these model years, but you may find this video very helpful. They do remove both sides of the fold release cable and shock release pins, but only one side is necessary with 2011-2015 models...read on.
Tips for removal of old seat and installation of new seat: Take some digital images of the key attachment points of the hardware so you will know how and where to put everything back upon installation of the new seat. Remove all of the associated hardware and place in a jar for safe keeping (in case new hardware is not included). Dismantle only one side of the fold release cable from the back of the shock release pin prior to removing the old seat (*see this video, ~1 minute in). There is no need to remove both sides of the cable. You just need to pull it out from the nylon loops under the old seat. You can leave it dangling from the side on which it is still secured until you feed it through the nylon loops under the new seat.
*Video link is for Swing Arm replacement, but the section relevant to the fold release cable starts about 1 minute into the video.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product. I found a video from BOB online that gave detailed instruction how to remove the old seat and install the new seat.
All fabric was a direct replacement. The only issue was the Lowboy I ordered did not have the velcro for the brake cables like the original lowboy did.
This will give our stroller another 11yrs of life - some for us and some more for the next lucky owner. I bought all 3 fabric components and the seat came with a complete set of new screws. Install was surprisingly easy. If you’re nervous about installing, just take it to a bike shop…
We bought a pre-owned Bob stroller that had a ripped basket. We called to see about ordering a replacement. I was pleasantly surprised, a real person answered the phone every time I called and were so helpful with all of my questions! The new part fits just fine and the stroller bus good as new!!