Fabric parts for 2011-2015 Duallie BOB Revolution Duallie FLEX, PRO, SE & Stroller Strides.
- Seat, Canopy and Lowboy Cargo Basket sold separately.
- PRO model strollers require PRO specific seats (sold out).
- Seat covers everything from the footwell, safety harness and seat back.
- Duallie seats include both seats which is one part.
- Canopy stays (frame hoops) sold separately.
- NOT compatible with 2016 and newer -OR- 2010 and older BOB Strollers.
- Check your Serial Number or Contact Us with any questions.
- Revolution SE Duallie: AR000001 and higher, DB000000 and higher
- Revolution FLEX 1.0 Duallie: ED000001 and higher, EF000000 and higher
- Revolution PRO Duallie 2014-2015 EB000001 and higher
- Stroller Strides Duallie: AT000001 and higher
*BOB (Britax) does not have a seat replacement instructional video for the 2011-2015 model year strollers. However, they do have one for 2016 and newer which can be viewed here. There are some subtle changes between these model years, but you may find this video very helpful. They do remove both sides of the fold release cable and shock release pins, but only one side is necessary with 2011-2015 models...read on.
Tips for removal of old seat and installation of new seat: Take some digital images of the key attachment points of the hardware so you will know how and where to put everything back upon installation of the new seat. Remove all of the associated hardware and place in a jar for safe keeping (in case new hardware is not included). Dismantle only one side of the fold release cable from the back of the shock release pin (Pin is part of the cable on 2011-2015 Duallie strollers) prior to removing the old seat (*see this video, ~1 minute in). There is no need to remove both sides of the cable. You just need to pull it out from the nylon loops under the old seat. You can leave it dangling from the side on which it is still secured until you feed it through the nylon loops under the new seat.
*Video link is for Swing Arm replacement, but the section relevant to the fold release cable starts about 1 minute into the video. Remember the duallie shock release pin is part of the cable, so take this part of the video with a grain of salt. You will be pulling the pin out with the cable on a duallie stroller.