16" Right Rear Polymer Wheel (as you push stroller) for BOB Sport Utility Strollers (2005-2010), BOB Original Revolution (2005-2010), BOB Revolution SE (2011-2015), BOB Revolution Flex (2014-2015), and BOB Stroller Strides Strollers (2005-2015).
- Tires & Inner Tubes sold separately.
- Rear Quick Release sold separately.
- 16" wheels fit 16" tires & inner tubes. The wheel/tire diameter is imprinted on the side of your tire. For example, a 16x2.0 tire fits on a 16" wheel.
- Center parking brake disc is removable for use on older strollers without this feature.
- The only difference between the right and left wheel is the direction the spokes radiate. Otherwise, they are interchangeable.
The only difference between the right and left wheel is the direction the spokes radiate and are interchangeable. Compare your wheel to our images (i.e axle facing up/down) to see which side you need since you may have your wheels installed backwards.
Compatibility based on Serial Number:
- 2005-2010 BOB Sport Utility Stroller, Single: AA000001-AA028794
- 2005-2010 BOB Sport Utility Stroller, Duallie: AD000001-AD011857
- 2011-2015 BOB Sport Utility Stroller, Single: AU000001 and higher
- 2011-2015 BOB Sport Utility Stroller, Duallie: AW000001 and higher
- 2005-2010 BOB Original Revolution, Single: AF000001-AF245120
- 2006-2010 BOB Original Revolution, Duallie: AH000001-AH087384
- 2011-2015 BOB Revolution SE, Single: BB000001 and higher, DA000000 and higher
- 2011-2015 BOB Revolution SE, Duallie: AR000001 and higher, DB000000 and higher
- 2014-2015 BOB Revolution Flex, Single: EC000001 and higher, EE000001 and higher
- 2014-2015 BOB Revolution Flex, Duallie: ED000001 and higher, EF000001 and higher
- 2005-2010 BOB Stroller Strides, Single: AG000001-AG012415
- 2007-2010 BOB Stroller Strides, Duallie: AM000001-AM003951
- 2011-2015 BOB Stroller Strides, Single: AQ000001-and higher
- 2011-2015 BOB Stroller Strides, Duallie: AT000001 and higher
*Manufacture date is independent of model year. Model year is based solely on the Serial Number.
Note! If you have a BOB Revolution Pro Stroller (2014-2015), please see S926600 (left rear) and S926700 (right rear) for replacement.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You shouldn't have to buy a wheel, if all you need is a replacement axle. Also, they made the axles different form earlier to later models. It is not a friendly company for truly serving their customers. Hi Doug, Axles for this older model wheel were available but have completely sold out. If unsure about what to order please reach out to us. We are here to help.