Front Quick Release Assembly for model year 2016 and newer BOB Revolution PRO, Flex, Stroller Strides, Ironman and Sport Utility Strollers.
Note: This is part is not compatible with 2015 and older strollers. See part QR9630 for old style front quick release.
IMPORTANT USE INSTRUCTIONS:
It takes considerable force to securely close the quick release lever. If you are able to completely close the quick release lever without wrapping your fingers around the fork blade and the quick release lever does not leave a visible imprint in the palm of your hand, or the quick release lever spins freely on the through axle, the tension is not adequate. Return the lever to the FULLY OPEN position and turn the tension adjusting nut a quarter turn clockwise, then repeat the closing process.
If the quick release lever will not lift into the FULLY CLOSED position, return the lever to the FULLY OPEN position and turn the tension adjusting nut a quarter turn counterclockwise. Repeat the closing process.
Always consult your owner's manual for complete instructions or seek the advice of a professional.
Compatibility based on Serial Number:
- 2016 Revolution FLEX 2.0 Single: U61185000001 and higher
- 2016 Revolution FLEX 2.0 Duallie: U60185000001 and higher
- 2016 Revolution FLEX 3.0 Single: U97195000001 and higher
- 2016 Revolution FLEX 3.0 Duallie: U98194700001 and higher
- Revolution FLEX 3.0 Single: U22194700001 and higher
- Revolution FLEX 3.0 Duallie: U23194700001 and higher
- 2016 Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller Single: U68185000001 and higher
- 2016 Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller Duallie: U67185000001 and higher
- 2016 Revolution PRO Single: U631850000001 and higher
- 2016 Revolution PRO Duallie: U62185000001 and higher
- 2016 Ironman Single: U57185000001 and higher
- 2016 Ironman Duallie: U56185000001 and higher
- BOB Blaze Single: U96193000001 and higher
- 2016 Sport Utility Stroller Single: U65185000001 and highe
- 2016 Sport Utility Stroller Duallie: U66185000001 and higher
Manufacture date is independent of model year. Model year is based solely on the Serial Number. For instance, if your stroller was manufactured in November 2015, but the Serial Number starts with the letter "U", then it is a 2016 model.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have a 2016 BOB Sport Utility Jogging Stroller that I lost the front axle/quick release shaft for (fixed front wheel). This was the exact replacement part I needed.
the Part was a direct replacement. I had ZERO issues with installation. When ordering I ordered the wrong part simply because I could not get ahold of someone to confirm. After speaking with the owner about the return (which he told me shipping would not be refunded for) they did in fact refund me the full purchase price of the item including shipping. Good on them for making things right I truly appreciate it.
I lost the bolt for my front wheel and this one is great.