Transform your BOB Stroller into the perfect travel system with the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter. This accessory allows you to easily connect compatible Peg Perego Infant Car Seats with BOB Single Jogging Strollers.
- Compatible with Peg Perego Infant Car Seats: Primo Viaggio 4-35, SIP 30/30 and SIP.
- Compatible with the NEW Alterrain and Alterrain Pro Strollers
- For use with 2011 and newer (see compatible stroller Serial Number ranges below) BOB Single Strollers featuring the Accessory Adapters.
- Easy to install or remove from the stroller.
Compatibility based on BOB Stroller Serial Number:
- Alterrain: U92195000001 and higher
- Alterrain PRO: U99191000001 and higher
- 2016 Revolution PRO: U63185000001 and higher
- 2016 Revolution FLEX: U61185000001 and higher
- 2016 Ironman: U57185000001 and higher
- 2016 Sport Utility Stroller: U65185000001 and higher
- 2016 Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller: U68185000001 and higher
- IRONMAN 2010/2011-Sept 2015: AV000001 and higher
- Revolution FLEX 2014-Sept 2015: EC000001 and higher, EE000001 and higher
- Revolution PRO 2014-Sept 2015: EA000001 and higher
- Revolution SE 2010/2011-Sept 2015: BB000001 and higher, DA000000 and higher
- Revolution CE 2010/2011: AP000001 and higher
- Sport Utility Stroller 2010/2011-Sept 2015: AU000001 and higher
- Stroller Strides 2010/2011-Sept 2015: AQ000001 and higher
Note: This adapter is NOT compatible with 2007-2010 or older strollers.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The adapter works to attach the bucket seat, but it makes it extremely hard to close the stroller. Once the top half of the stroller is folded down the adapter is in the way to pull the lower strap to fold the wheels. This has made it extremely hard to close the stroller as you are juggling kids and getting everything into the car. Very disappointed with the design.
29$ of customs duty charge by ups for a 59.99 item is just not right...poor service using ups who charge extra cost to customer when its time to receive the product....would have try to order it from another site if I would have known those hidden cost that are not explain when ordering..... Hello Raphael, sorry to hear about your experience with UPS international shipping service. Our ordering page https://bobparts.com/ordering-shipping-returns/ contains information regarding international shipping. Unfortunately, we have no control over duty or brokerage fees imposed by other countries and why we suggest the recipient check with their customs agency to determine any additional charges. If USPS shipping is available for an item (depending on size, etc) that service usually doesn't have brokerage fees, but duties will most likely still apply if that particular product is subjected in Canada.