BOB's latest addition to the Infant Car Seat Adapter line allows you to easily connect compatible Cybex®, Maxi Cosi® & Nuna® Infant Car Seats with ALL 2011 and newer BOB Single Jogging Strollers.
- Easy to install or remove from the stroller.
- This adapter does not fold with the stroller.
- NOT compatible with Duallie strollers.
- NOTE! The adapters mounts (w/ yellow buttons) are for use with the Alterrain & Alterrain PRO Strollers. If you are purchasing this adapter for use with any BOB stroller other than the Alterrain models and would like these mounts removed from your order, please put a note in the checkout comment box.
Compatible seat models based on brand:
- Cybex® - Aton 2, Cloud Q, Aton Q, Aton M
- Maxi Cosi® - Maxi Cosi, Mico 30, Mico Max 30, Coral XP, Mico Max Plus
- Nuna® - Pipa, Pipa Lite, Pipa RX
Compatibility based on BOB Single Stroller Serial Number (range):
- Revolution FLEX 3.0: U97195000001 and higher (legacy logo)
- Revolution FLEX 3.0: U22194700001 and higher (new logo)
- 2016 Revolution PRO (2.0): U63185000001 and higher
- 2016 Revolution Flex (2.0): U61185000001 and higher
- BOB Alterrain: U92195000001 and higher
- BOB Alterrain PRO: U99191000001 and higher
- BOB Rambler: U85192000001 and higher
- BOB Blaze: U96193000001 and higher
- 2016 BOB Ironman: U57185000001 and higher
- 2016 BOB Sport Utility Stroller: U65185000001 and higher
- 2016 BOB Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller: U68185000001 and higher
- BOB Ironman 2011-2015: AV000001 and higher
- BOB Revolution SE 2011-2015: BB000001 and higher, DA000000 and higher
- BOB Revolution CE 2011-2015: AP000001 and higher
- BOB Sport Utility Stroller 2011-2015: AU000001 and higher
- BOB Stroller Strides 2011-2015: AQ000001 and higher
- BOB Revolution FLEX (1.0) 2014-2015: EC000001 and higher, EE000001 and higher
- BOB Revolution PRO (1.0) 2014-2015: EA000001 and higher
*Manufacture date is independent of model year. Model year is based solely on the Serial Number.
Rhyme: Before taking your baby on a joyful ride, remember to read your USER GUIDE.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Took forever to ship, baby was grown out of car seat and could use stroller without adapter by the time we got it. Then when I tried to return it cost more to return then the product was worth. Order from elsewhere Hi Joanne, First, we apologize for any inconvenience during these unusual times. You ordered an item that was available as Pre-Order in early 2021 with a posted future ship date. This situation was due to the Covid Pandemic and profound worldwide supply chain disruptions. When the item shipped we upgraded the service so you would receive the item in two days. Regarding returns, we have no control over shipping cost if you ship on your own. Please contact us if you need assistance with a return.