Transform your BOB Stroller into the perfect travel system with the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter. This accessory allows you to easily connect compatible Britax and BOB Infant Car Seats with BOB Single Jogging Strollers. Works with all 2011 to current BOB single strollers featuring the Accessory Adapter.
- Compatible with Britax and BOB Infant Car Seats featuring the CLICK & GO™ adapter system.
- For use with all 2011 and newer (see compatible stroller Serial Number ranges below) Single BOB Strollers featuring the Accessory Adapters.
- Easy to install or remove from the stroller
- Folds with the stroller.
- Do not run or jog with your BOB stroller when using an Infant Car Seat Adapter and Infant Car Seat. The stroller may become unstable resulting in serious injury.
Compatible Britax & BOB Infant Car Seats
- Britax B-Safe 35
- Britax B-Safe 35 Elite
- Britax Endeavors *Only compatible with 2016 and newer BOB Strollers
- Britax B-Safe Ultra *Only compatible with 2016 and newer BOB Strollers
Compatible BOB Strollers based on Serial Number
- Alterrain: U921950 and higher
- Alterrain Pro: U991910 and higher
- Revolution FLEX 3.0: U97195000001 and higher
- 2016 Revolution PRO: U63185000001 and higher
- 2016 Revolution FLEX: U61185000001 and higher
- 2016 Ironman: U57185000001 and higher
- 2016 Sport Utility Stroller: U65185000001 and higher
- 2016 Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller: U68185000001 and higher
- BOB Rambler: U85192000001 and higher
- BOB Blaze: U96193000001 and higher
- IRONMAN 2010/2011-Sept 2015: AV000001 and higher
- Revolution FLEX 2014-Sept 2015: EC000001 and higher, EE000001 and higher
- Revolution PRO 2014-Sept 2015: EA000001 and higher
- Revolution SE 2010/2011-Sept 2015: BB000001 and higher, DA000000 and higher
- Revolution CE 2010/2011: AP000001 and higher
- Sport Utility Stroller 2010/2011-Sept 2015: AU000001 and higher
- Stroller Strides 2010/2011-Sept 2015: AQ000001 and higher
Note: This adapter is NOT compatible with 2007-2010 or older strollers.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great piece we needed to connect or car seat to the stroller but the price is a bit ridiculous and the fact that they don’t do free shipping when paying that much is crazy. $20 for shipping... if I could have bought somewhere else I would have just to get around their shipping prices!