Headset used on the swivel fork of 2005-2015 Revolution and Stroller Strides Strollers.
Standard on all 2005-2015 models of Single and Duallie Revolution Strollers (including SE, CE, Flex 1.0, & Pro 1.0 versions).
2005-2015 Revolution Headset Bearing Replacement Instructions
Crescent wrench or 30mm and 40mm open-end wrenches
Suggestion: When removing the parts, place them on a hard surface in the order they are
removed for reinstallation
1) Remove the four Phillip screws holding the nose cone and fabric in place
2) Lift nose piece and fold back, exposing the top of the fork
3) With a crescent wrench or 30mm open-end wrench to remove the top locknut
4) Using a small flat head screw driver, remove the two small spacers located below
the first nut
5) With a crescent wrench or 40mm open-end wrench remove the lower locknut
6) Slide fork out the bottom of the frame.
(Note: The upper set of bearings will remain in the upper headset cup; the lower
bearings will either slide out with the fork or remain in the lower headset cup)
1) Place the lower bearings and black headset seat on the lower assembly of the fork
2) Guide the fork into the frame of the stroller from the underside
3) Verify proper positioning of the bearings in the upper headset
4) Thread the 40mm locknut all the way down until it makes contact with the
bearings, with a crescent or 40mm open-end wrench, rotate the locknut slightly.
(Note: when you rotate the fork it will be a little rough)
5) Install the two spacers by lining up the tab of the spacer with the groove of the
6) Thread the 30mm locknut until is snug against the spacers
7) Using the crescent or 40mm open-end wrench rotate the lower locknut counter
clockwise until it hard stops against the upper locknut
8) Spin the fork, is should rotate smoothly and not have any side-to-side play, if
rough or play exists, repeat the installation process
If you have any questions in regards to this installation, please call BOB at
800-893-2447 or email email@example.com
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was just the part that I needed to repair my 2005 Stroller Strides Bob after countless miles of jogging on roads and trails. However, I was a little disappointed in the instructions provided with the part. Note that I am a mom trying to fix my baby stroller and don't really have a mechanic background. It may have been OK if I had been simply able to reassemble the rings in the order that I had taken them off, but I was missing 4 of the 10 rings (hence the need for the part). A simple picture or diagram of the order of installation would have been immensely helpful. Though, I did figure it out in the end and my stroller works perfectly now. Response: We updated the product webpage with replacement instructions for reference. We apologize for the inconvenience.