16 Inch Inner Tube holds air inside the rear tires of the BOB Revolution Stroller (SE, Flex, Pro, Stroller Strides), Alterrain models, all 3 tires on the BOB Sport Utility Stroller, BOB Ironman Strollers and Duallie equivalents.
Original quality Low Lead inner tube designed for juvenile products.
Video instructions on how to replace the tire and inner tube on BOB strollers with a swivel front wheel (Product Videos tab above). This video shows how to fix a flat tire and replace an inner tube. We suggest the use of tire levers designed for this task instead of sharp screwdrivers (as shown in video). Click here for Tire levers, pumps and other handy tools.
Also Compatible With The Rear Wheels/Tires Of The Following Strollers:
- Mountain Buggy Terrain Stroller (16" rear tires and 12.5" front tire model)
- Bumbleride Speed Stroller
- Baby Jogger Summit X3, Single & Double Strollers
- Burley Solstice Jogging Stroller
- Thule Urban Glide, Single & Double Strollers
- Graco Roadmaster
- Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Stroller
- Graco Modes Jogger Stroller
- Graco Relay Jogger Stroller
- Joovy Ultralight Stroller
- Schwinn Interval Stroller
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quick and easy installation with a little help from the BOB video on how to change tires. So far so good, the feel of the stroller is like it was when I first purchased it.
Replaced it a couple of months ago and it still works great, no issues.
Just what I was expecting. Just like the original wheel.