Pre-Order Status - Estimated Release Date 5/14/2020
The BOB Revolution Tire & Inner Tube Set allows you to completely renew the rubber on the most common BOB Revolution Strollers (see list below). Replace your old leaky and brittle inner tubes and worn tires for maximum reliability and safety. This tire & tube set fits all BOB Revolution Strollers with 12.5 inch front tire and larger 16 inch rear tires. This set features standard weight OEM quality inner tubes and original equipment tires that are unique and specific to the BOB Revolution line of strollers. Will not fit Revolution AW/CE models which require 12 inch tires/tubes all around.
This set fits the following BOB Revolution strollers:
- BOB Revolution Pro Stroller (2014 and newer)
- BOB Revolution Flex Stroller (2014 and newer)
- BOB Revolution SE Stroller (2011-2015)
- BOB Revolution (Original: 2005-2010)
- BOB Revolution Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller (2005 and newer)
Original quality Low Lead inner tubes designed for juvenile products.
Compatibility based on Serial Number:
- BOB Single Revolution Pro Strollers: U63185000001 and higher, EA000001 and higher
- BOB Duallie Revolution Pro Strollers: U62185000001 and higher, EB000001 and higher
- BOB Single Revolution Flex Strollers: U61185000001 and higher, EC000001 and higher, EE000001 and higher
- BOB Duallie Revolution Flex Strollers: U60185000001 and higher,
- BOB Single Revolution SE Strollers: BB000001 and higher, DA000000 and higher
- BOB Duallie Revolution SE Strollers: AR000001 and higher, DB000000 and higher
- BOB Single Revolution Original Strollers: AF000001-AF245120
- BOB Duallie Revolution Original Strollers: AH000001-AH087384
- BOB Single Revolution Stroller Strides Fitness Strollers: U68185000001 and higher, AQ000001 and higher
- BOB Duallie Revolution Stroller Strides Fitness Strollers: U67185000001 and higher, AT000001 and higher
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Took the guessing out of my order and a great deal. I figured it was time to replace the tires and inner tube since I've had the stroller for so long and all the tires were flat and inflatable. First time changing a tired, but the BOB video on YouTube made everything pretty simple. Replaced all three tires quickly.