BOB Yak Plus
The Yak Plus is the original design. If you have a 29er mountain bike or 700c road bike with full wrap fenders look at the Yak 28 version.
BOB Yak extends the range of bicycle use for both transportation, recreation, and training. In fact, this is the official cargo beast for ProLithic Sports used to picked up supplies around town! After work we use it for shopping (the BOB Yak can carry five bags of groceries!).
BOB Yak Features & Specifications
- Attaches quickly and easily to a bike's rear wheel using the BOB patented QR attachment system
- Low center of gravity for stability. Keeps the weight off your bicycle for improved handling and performance
- Constructed of 4130 chromoly steel tubing to ensure strength, stability, durability and light weight (13.5 lbs./6.1 kgs)
- Trailer tracks rear wheel of bicycle - ideal for commuting, narrow roads and single track
- 70 lbs. carrying capacity
- Offered as the Yak 28 for 29er mountain bikes and 700c road bikes with full wrap fenders.
|HUB||Aluminum, cartridge bearings, Quick Release|
|RIM||Aluminum, 28 hole|
|TIRE||16 x 1.75"|
|CARGO AREA||Roughly 25" x 16" x 18" (64cm x 41cm x 46cm)|
|WEIGHT||6.1 kgs, 13.5 lbs|
|CAPACITY||32 kgs, 70 lbs|
|INCLUDES||Quick Release Attachment System, spare attach pin, Spider bungee, 2 piece safety flag, fender, reflectors, detailed owner's manual NOTE: DRY SAK comes standard with the "YAK PLUS"|
|KEY FEATURES||Patented BOB Quick Release Attachment System, light weight single wheeled performance, open frame design adapts to a many types of cargo|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You know how when a product is a junk design, the assembly instructions don't make any sense, and nothing quite fits as it should? This is the opposite, Well built, well engineered, and it is exactly what you believe it would be, based on the advertisements.