BOB Yak Plus 28
The Yak Plus 28 trailer comes with a longer fork and is designed for 29er mountain bikes and 700c road bikes with full wrap fenders. "Plus" indicates the BOB Dry Sak is included.
BOB Yak extends the range of bicycle use for both transportation, recreation, and training. In fact, this is the official cargo beast for ProLithic Sports used to picked up supplies around town! After work we use it for shopping (the BOB Yak can carry five bags of groceries!).
BOB Yak Features & Specifications
- Attaches quickly and easily to a bike's rear wheel using the BOB patented QR attachment system
- Low center of gravity for stability. Keeps the weight off your bicycle for improved handling and performance
- Constructed of 4130 chromoly steel tubing to ensure strength, stability, durability and light weight (13.5 lbs./6.1 kgs)
- Trailer tracks rear wheel of bicycle - ideal for commuting, narrow roads and single track
- 70 lbs. carrying capacity
- Offered as the Yak 28 for 29er mountain bikes and 700c road bikes with full wrap fenders.
|HUB||Aluminum, cartridge bearings, Quick Release|
|RIM||Aluminum, 28 hole|
|TIRE||16 x 1.75"|
|CARGO AREA||Roughly 25" x 16" x 18" (64cm x 41cm x 46cm)|
|WEIGHT||6.1 kgs, 13.5 lbs|
|CAPACITY||32 kgs, 70 lbs|
|INCLUDES||Quick Release Attachment System, spare attach pin, Spider bungee, 2 piece safety flag, fender, reflectors, detailed owner's manual NOTE: DRY SAK comes standard with the "YAK PLUS"|
|KEY FEATURES||Patented BOB Quick Release Attachment System, light weight single wheeled performance, open frame design adapts to a many types of cargo|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The BOB is probably the most practical and useful bicycling accessory I've ever owned. Simple and virtually trouble-free, it is a grocery getter, dog hauler, long-distance touring vehicle or whatever you want it to be!