BOB Wheel Axle Assembly for rear polymer (black plastic) wheels (WH0500 and WH0501) found on all 2005-2015 BOB Strollers, except 2014-2015 Revolution PRO Strollers. Try removing damaged axle before ordering. If axle can't be removed then it is best to order the wheel which includes the axle already installed.
Compatibility based on Serial Number:
- 2005-2010 BOB Sport Utility Stroller, Single: AA000001-AA028794
- 2005-2010 BOB Sport Utility Stroller, Duallie: AD000001-AD011857
- 2005-2010 BOB Original Revolution, Single: AF000001-AF245120
- 2006-2010 BOB Original Revolution, Duallie: AH000001-AH087384
- 2011-2015 BOB Revolution SE, Single: BB000001 and higher, DA000000 and higher
- 2011-2015 BOB Revolution SE, Duallie: AR000001 and higher, DB000000 and higher
- 2014-2015 BOB Revolution Flex, Single: EC000001 and higher, EE000001 and higher
- 2014-2015 BOB Revolution Flex, Duallie: ED000001 and higher, EF000001 and higher
- 2005-2010 BOB Stroller Strides, Single: AG000001-AG012415
- 2007-2010 BOB Stroller Strides, Duallie: AM000001-AM003951
- 2011-2015 BOB Stroller Strides, Single: AQ000001-and higher
- 2011-2015 BOB Stroller Strides, Duallie: AT000001 and higher
This axle is NOT compatible with 2014-2015 Revolution PRO Strollers. Only option for axle replacement is to replace the entire 2014-2015 PRO Wheel.
If you do not see your serial number fall within the range of numbers listed above, then this axle will not work with your stroller. For instance, if your stroller's Serial Number begins with the letter "U" it is not going to be compatible. All strollers with Serial Numbers beginning with the letter "U" are considered 2016+ models regardless of manufacture date. If your stroller was manufactured in late 2015, but still has a U serial number, it is a 2016 model. Compatible axles are not available for 2016 and newer wheels. The only option available is to replace the entire wheel. BOB (Britax) stopped making axles available as a separate replacement part starting in 2016.