Complete seat replacement for 2011-2015 Single BOB Revolution SE Stroller in Black. Seat covers everything from the footwell, safety harness and seat back.
- Canopy and Lowboy Cargo Basket sold separately.
- Also compatible with 2011-2015 Revolution CE & Stroller Strides as well as 2014-2015 Revolution FLEX Strollers.
- NOT compatible with 2016 and newer -OR- 2010 and older BOB Strollers.
- Check your serial number or contact us with any questions. Also, see our blog on fabric parts.
Compatible Strollers based on Serial Number (Model, Serial Number range, Manufacture Date range listed below):
- Revolution SE: BB000001 and higher (Late 2010/2011 - Sept. 2015)
- Revolution CE: AP000001 and higher (Late 2010/2011 - Sept. 2015)
- Revolution FLEX: EC000001 and higher, EE000001 and higher (2014 - Sept. 2015)
- Stroller Strides: AQ000001 and higher (Late 2010/2011 - Sept. 2015)
BOB (Britax) does not have a seat replacement instructional video for the 2011-2015 model year strollers. However, they do have one for 2016 and newer which can be viewed here. There are some subtle changes between these model years, but you may find this video very helpful. They do remove both sides of the fold release cable and shock release pins, but only one side is necessary with 2011-2015 models...read on.
Tips for removal of old seat and installation of new seat: Take some digital images of the key attachment points of the hardware so you will know how and where to put everything back upon installation of the new seat. Remove all of the associated hardware and place in a jar for safe keeping (in case new hardware is not included). Dismantle only one side of the fold release cable from the back of the shock release pin prior to removing the old seat (*see this video, ~1 minute in). There is no need to remove both sides of the cable. You just need to pull it out from the nylon loops under the old seat. You can leave it dangling from the side on which it is still secured until you feed it through the nylon loops under the new seat.
*Video link is for Swing Arm replacement, but the section relevant to the fold release cable starts about 1 minute into the video.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The help given at Bobparts was outstanding and allowed a stress free replacement of the seat and handlebar.