Revolution/Strides Fork fits all 2005-2015 BOB Revolution Strollers, both Single and Duallie. Check your Serial Number to determine model year.
- Fork can not be used on Sport Utility Strollers or Ironman Strollers with fixed front wheel.
- Can not be used to convert fixed front wheel to swivel.
- 2016 and newer Revolution forks are not available, contact BOB directly (www.bobgear.com) for info.
Revolution Fork Replacement Instructions 2005-Current
Crescent wrench or 30mm and 40mm open-end wrenches
Suggestion: When removing the parts, place them on a hard surface in the order they are
removed for reinstallation
1) Remove the four Phillip screws holding the nose cone and fabric in place
2) Lift nose piece and fold back, exposing the top of the fork
3) With a crescent wrench or 30mm open-end wrench to remove the top locknut
4) Using a small flat head screw driver, remove the two small spacers located below
the first nut
5) With a crescent wrench or 40mm open-end wrench remove the lower locknut
6) Slide fork out the bottom of the frame.
(Note: The upper set of bearings will remain in the upper headset cup; the lower
bearings will either slide out with the fork or remain in the lower headset cup)
1) Place the lower bearings and black headset seat on the lower assembly of the fork
2) Guide the fork into the frame of the stroller from the underside
3) Verify proper positioning of the bearings in the upper headset
4) Thread the 40mm locknut all the way down until it makes contact with the
bearings, with a crescent or 40mm open-end wrench, rotate the locknut slightly.
(Note: when you rotate the fork it will be a little rough)
5) Install the two spacers by lining up the tab of the spacer with the groove of the
6) Thread the 30mm locknut until is snug against the spacers
7) Using the crescent or 40mm open-end wrench rotate the lower locknut counter
clockwise until it hard stops against the upper locknut
8) Spin the fork, is should rotate smoothly and not have any side-to-side play, if
rough or play exists, repeat the installation process
If you have any questions in regards to this installation, please call BOB at
800-893-2447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Shipped to us fast, and it fit on our stroller.
We got this because American Airlines bent our fork in transit on a flight. It was nearly crushed somehow! This piece fit wonderfully and works great. Just make sure to pick up some ball bearing lube from a bike store when you order this. You need to re-grease the bearings. So we had to wait a few days to use it but the part itself was flawless!